In accordance with Government health advice, the following measures have been implemented for the wellbeing and safety of our community, audiences, stallholders, staff and artists. All processes will be regularly reviewed and adapted as required (see the bottom of this page for up-to-date safety checklists).
Please ensure you are familiar with these processes, and if you’re feeling unwell, stay home.
Stay up to date with COVID information and government directives. Before leaving the house please check the event page and your email for notifications regarding changes to your booked session. For all information regarding COVID restrictions and guidelines please refer to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria | Coronavirus Victoria
QR codes & e-Ticketing
At each event site there will be a QR code which we will require you to scan in to attend.
Events or Shows that are pre-registration or ticketed we recommend e-ticketing to reduce handling of materials. Display your QR code on your phone or device straight to staff at the venue door. This means you DO NOT need to collect your ticket from a box office or print your order confirmation at home.
Physical distancing and crowds
Physical distancing measures will be in place as per the government regulations in the applicable state or territory at the time of your performance. Please be aware of your surroundings and adhere to physical distancing measures. If an event space is crowded, please stay away. Reduced venue capacity to allow 1.5m distancing. Avoid close contact and crowded places whenever you can and aim to keep approximately 1.5 metres distance from those around you in the community.
To ensure a safe event it’s important to remember the COVID safe hygiene rules and if you are feeling unwell stay at home. If any of the following apply to you or any member of your party, you or they must not attend the Festival.
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- You have experienced symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 30 days or travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 30 days
- If you become unwell during an event, locate event or venue staff. In the case of an emergency, call emergency services.
- Additional hand sanitiser will be available onsite
Right to Refuse
Festival staff have a right to evict or refuse entry to ticket holders or event patrons who are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
Whilst we will implement all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to COVID-19, by attending the production or entering one our venues or events, all visitors acknowledge and accept that there is a risk of COVID-19 transmission. It is assumed that each individual has assessed this risk of transmission, including thorough consideration of their own health condition prior to attending the production.