The Arts Response grants aim to assist and encourage artists and related organisations to develop and realise creative projects.
- Applicants must live or work in Port Phillip
- Funded activities must be based in the City of Port Phillip
- First Nations artists of Boon Wurrung descent may also apply
The three streams are:
- THRIVE local grants for disability and deaf arts groups or for individual artists who live or work in Port Phillip. Up to $4,000.
- First Peoples grants for First Nations artists who live and work in City of Port Phillip or Boon Wurrung artists living in Victoria to produce online work. Up to $4,000.
- Arts Response grants a general grant stream for all artists who live or work in the City of Port Phillip or for incorporated not for profit organisations or groups based in Port Phillip. Up to $4,000 for individuals and up to $8,000 for group or organisational projects.
Proposals can relate to all artforms, including visual arts, performance, dance, writing and spoken word, cross-disciplinary work, heritage projects, music, design, multimedia and film, or electronic and digital media, or artist in community projects.
Applications close: midnight 8 June 2020